'Tension' will run from
January 14th-February 8th 2014
Private View 6-8pm Thursday 16th January 2014
- Xaverine Bates
- Francis Bristow
- Dawn Cole
- Lindsay Connors
- Will Gould
- Claire Manning
- Linda Simon
- Alex Wood
Tension can be interpreted as:
- A condition of being held between two or more forces in opposition, the act or instance of being stretched
- A psychological state of mental strain or excitement.
- A political or social strained state
- A strained relationship.
- The degree of tightness of stitches in knitting or machine sewing
- Force transmitted through a rope, string or cable to create balance.
- An electro magnetic force.
A selected show of eight artists curated by Rosalind Barker, Sue Evans and Franny Swann.